Just Walk: The Walking Challenge of the year 2018!
Date: Saturday 12th May 2018
Location: Goodwood Racecourse, Chichester
Distance: 10K to 60K
Dust off those walking boots and Just Walk with Child Bereavement UK!
Choose your distance and route, decide to walk on your own or with friends and family members, register today and simply put us down as your chosen charity.
The Just Walk sponsored charity event gives you the opportunity to hike across the beautiful South Downs National Park in West Sussex.
Beginning and ending at the Goodwood Racecourse in Chichester, there are routes to suit everyone, from 10km, 25km and 35km to the more challenging 45km and enthusiast-level 60km trek.
Your fee includes:
- JUST WALK medal and celebratory drink given out when you finish
- JUST WALKED certificates emailed to you after the event
- Checkpoints along the route with drinks, snacks, logistical and medical support, big smiles and encouragement
- Packed lunch on route (25km, 35km, 45km & 60km only)
- Hot breakfast at the start (35km, 45km and 60km only)
- Hot soup for the 45km walkers and hot meal for the 60km walkers served on route
Prices: £15 – £80 (under 14s £7.50 – £15) depending on route
How to book: Register for your place at https://www.just-walk.co.uk/events/just-walk-12th-may-2018