Virgin Sport Hackney Half Marathon
Date: Sunday 20th May 2019
Location: Hackney, London
Distance: 13.1 Miles
Registration Fee: £25
Fundraising Pledge: £300
Already one of the top ten half marathons in the country, Hackney is the fresh new half marathon to hit the capital!
Lace up, for a flat run through Hackney and the iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Now in its third year it is set to be bigger and better than ever!
Why Child Bereavement UK?
- Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement. We aim to ensure the accessibility of high quality child bereavement support and information to all families and professionals by increasing our reach; plugging the gaps that exist in bereavement support and training across the country; and embedding standards in the sector.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome email & fundraising pack from our events team
- a free t-shirt to wear on the day with iron on letters
- support from our dedicated fundraising & events team to achieve your target
- e-newsletters updating you with news throughout the charity
- access to our online Facebook group, where other fundraisers share training and fundraising advice
Want to register for a Charity Space?
Fill in our Charity Application Form, but please note that this doesn’t mean you have guaranteed one of our charity spaces. We work on a first come, first served basis and only have a limited amount of charity spaces available.
Got your own space?
Entry for Hackney half now live on there official race website for more information on the event. If you secure your own place, then would we would love for you to join our team.
There’s no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can! Fill in our Own Place Application Form, and one of the team will get back to you!
If you have any questions about the event, please don’t hesitate to contact our fundraising team on email@example.com or call us on 01494 569 049.