Date: 29th September 2019
Distance: 13.1 Miles
Registration Fee: Race for Free
Minimum Fundraising Pledge: £100
The Northampton Half Marathon is back for it’s fifth year and we would love for you to join our team to take on this half marathon.
The Town Centre start will be in the shadow of The Guildhall and loops out to the race course, the town’s home of park running, before returning to the Guildhall and then taking in the Shoemakers Museum and the Theatre before heading out of town for some picturesque countryside running and an inspiring finish on the front lawn at Delapre Abbey.
Why Child Bereavement UK?
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement. We aim to ensure the accessibility of high quality child bereavement support and information to all families and professionals by increasing our reach; plugging the gaps that exist in bereavement support and training across the country; and embedding standards in the sector.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a free t-shirt to wear on the day with iron on letters
- support from our dedicated fundraising & events team to achieve your target
- e-newsletters updating you with news throughout the charity
- access to our online Facebook group, where other fundraisers share training and fundraising advice
- a welcome email & fundraising pack from our events team
Want to register?
Please contact email@example.com or call the fundraising team on 01494 569 049