Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend
Date: Monday 5th & 6th May 2019
Location: Milton Keynes
Distance: 26.2/ 13.1 Miles
Full Marathon- £30
Half Marathon- £15
Full Marathon- £350
Half Marathon- £250
Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend consists of three events throughout the first May bank holiday, not only do they have a full and half marathon but a Superhero Fun Run for all ages.
Ranked in the top 10 UK marathons, the Milton Keynes course is very scenic and starts at one of Milton Keynes landmarks the stadiumMK. This event is the perfect first marathon with its relatively flat and enjoyable route.
Every mile you run for us and every penny raised helps rebuilding lives.
Why Child Bereavement UK?
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement. We aim to ensure the accessibility of high quality child bereavement support and information to all families and professionals by increasing our reach; plugging the gaps that exist in bereavement support and training across the country; and embedding standards in the sector.
Want to register for a charity space?
Fill in our Charity Application Form, but please note that this doesn’t mean you have guaranteed one of our charity spaces. We work on a first come, first served basis and only have a limited amount of charity spaces available.
Got your own space?
ublic entry for the Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend is open at the official race website. If you secure a place then we would love for you to join the team. There’s no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can! Please fill in our Own Place Application form and one of our team will get back to you!
When you join Team Child Bereavement UK, you’ll receive:
- monthly email updates with training advice & fundraising ideas
- a personalised fundraising pack from our fundraising team
- a free Child Bereavement UK running vest to wear on the day with iron on letters
- support from our dedicated fundraising & events team to achieve your target
- a CBUK private Facebook group where you can get to know other fundraisers and discuss your training and seek any advice you may require
- a professional sports therapist on hand to provide you with monthly
If you have any questions about the event, please don’t hesitate to contact our fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01494 569049