Date: Sunday 7th April 2019
Distance: 26.2 Miles
Registration Fee: £50
Fundraising Pledge: £500
Join 16,000 runners in next years Manchester Marathon, which many runners find this an ideal event to gain a personal best! The Mancunian support is out of this world, and definitely an event to be apart off next year.
Why Manchester Marathon?
- Superfast and Flat Course
- Finish at Emirates Old Trafford, home of Lancashire Cricket Club
- Chunky Finish Medal
- ASICS Technical T-Shirt at the Finish
- Great Entertainment
- Outstanding Crowd Suppor
Why Child Bereavement UK?
- Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement. We aim to ensure the accessibility of high quality child bereavement support and information to all families and professionals by increasing our reach; plugging the gaps that exist in bereavement support and training across the country; and embedding standards in the sector.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome email & fundraising pack from our events team
- a free t-shirt to wear on the day with iron on letters
- support from our dedicated fundraising & events team to achieve your target
- e-newsletters updating you with news throughout the charity
- access to our online Facebook group, where other fundraisers share training and fundraising advice
Want to register?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the fundraising team on 01494 569 049
Got your own space?
Public entry for the Greater Manchester Marathon is open at the official race website. If you secure a place then we would love for you to join the team. There’s no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can!