Simply Health Great North Run
Date: Sunday 8th September 2019
Distance: 13.1 Miles
Registration Fee: £50
Fundraising Pledge: £300
Broadcasted live on BBC, The Simplyhealth Great North Run is the premier event in the Great Run series and is firmly established as Britain’s biggest participation event. The course allows spectators to support you every stride of the way and will take you through Newcastle city centre landmarks such as the Tyne Bridge and the famous international athletics stadium. Places sell out really fast on this event so secure yours by registering today!
Want to register for a charity space?
You can register for a guaranteed Child Bereavement UK place when you pledge to raise £300 (excl. gift aid). We would love to welcome you to our team! Fill in our Charity Application Form today, and one of our fundraising team will get in touch with you.
Got your own space?
Public Ballot Registration is not currently open for the Great North Run, however if you would like to set up a reminder service, apply online now on the official race website. If you secure a place through the ballot then we would love for you to join our team. There’s no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can! Fill in our Own Space Application form, and one of our fundraising team will get back to you!
Why Child Bereavement UK?
- Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement. We aim to ensure the accessibility of high quality child bereavement support and information to all families and professionals by increasing our reach; plugging the gaps that exist in bereavement support and training across the country; and embedding standards in the sector.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome email & fundraising pack from our events team
- a free running vest to wear on the day with iron on letters
- support from our dedicated fundraising & events team to achieve your target
- e-newsletters updating you with news throughout the charity
- access to our online Facebook group, where other fundraisers share training and fundraising advice
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the fundraising team on 01494 569 049