Join Team Child Bereavement UK in Nightrider London for an exciting 100km or 50km moonlit cycle ride past London’s iconic sights.
Date: 9th/10th June 2018
Minimum sponsorship: £175.00
Distance: 100km or 50km
London Nightrider is back! There will be two routes available – a 100km and a 50km ride. Both are circular and start and finish at the same place, Lee Valley VeloPark. The 50km route will be an inner loop of the 100km route.
Nightrider have put as many highlights of London in as they can along the routes, and you can expect to see some hidden treasures along the way as well. It really is a unique way to explore the greatest capital city in the world! Along the way you can expect to see sights such as:
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Westminster & Big Ben
- St. Pauls Cathedral
- Tower Bridge
- and many more!
- Enjoy the views and atmosphere of your chosen location from an exciting and vibrant night time perspective!
- The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS route will also be released.
- Choice of routes – 50km or 100km
- Amazing atmosphere with 2000+ cyclists on the night raising funds.
- Great event to do with friends or work colleagues. Why not get a team together?
- Nightrider is organised by leading charity challenge company Classic Tours who have over 24 years experience of challenge events.
Is this challenge for me?
- If you are looking for a new exciting challenge…then yes!
- The event is not a race and is not timed, everyone is encouraged to cycle responsibly
- This is a challenge and you will need to train, but we are with you every step of the way with training and fundraising tips