Date: 13th/14th July
Distance: 50km/ 100km
Registration Fee: £29 until December 2018!
Minimum Sponsorship: £175
Liverpool Nightrider has an exciting 100km moonlit cycle ride past Liverpool’s iconic landmarks, including a loop in the Wirral.
A one day charity ride with a difference…it’s at night! Taking in the sights of Liverpool this is a truly unique way to explore the city. While Liverpool sleeps, some 300+ cyclists will raise money for charity.
The 100km route is designed as 3 loops, with a 50km loop across to the Wirral (subject to permissions to use the tunnel) and two x 25km loops in and around the city. Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish.
- Enjoy the views and atmosphere of your chosen location from an exciting and vibrant night time perspective!
- The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS route will also be released.
- Choice of routes – 50km or 100km
- Amazing atmosphere with 2000+ cyclists on the night raising funds.
- Great event to do with friends or work colleagues. Why not get a team together?
- Nightrider is organised by leading charity challenge company Classic Tours who have over 24 years experience of challenge events.
Is this challenge for me?
- If you are looking for a new exciting challenge…then yes!
- The event is not a race and is not timed, everyone is encouraged to cycle responsibly
- This is a challenge and you will need to train, but we are with you every step of the way with training and fundraising tips.
Why Child Bereavement UK?
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement. We aim to ensure the accessibility of high quality child bereavement support and information to all families and professionals by increasing our reach; plugging the gaps that exist in bereavement support and training across the country; and embedding standards in the sector.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome email & fundraising pack from our events team
- a free cycling jersey to wear on the day with iron on letters
- a specialized training plan designed for your ability
- support from our dedicated fundraising & events team to achieve your target
- e-newsletters updating you with news throughout the charity
Want to register for a Charity Space?
Apply online today, and get a discounted registration fee before the end of December 2018! We have limited spaces available, so be sure to apply as soon as you can!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our fundraising team on email@example.com or give us a call 01494 569 049
Got your own space?
Public entry for Nightrider Liverpool 2019 is now open on the official website. Apply before December 2019 to get your registration fee for £89, if you secure a place then we would love for you to join the team. There’s no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can!