Date: Any date which suits you!
Location: Any of the 18 locations available!
Registration Fee: £50
Fundraising Target: £400 (not including Gift Aid).
Ever fancied the exhilarating and unforgettable feeling of a skydive – flying through the clouds from over 10, 000 ft at up to 120 mph?
Child Bereavement Charity are looking for thrill-seeking fundraisers to take on this once in a lifetime challenge and if you raise enough sponsorship, you can jump for free!
Our Skydives are organised through a company called Skyline Parachuting and can take place at 18 locations all over the country!
By raising the minimum sponsorship for Child Bereavement UK you could get your sky dive for free!
What does the challenge involve?
Technically the jump is called a ‘Tandem Skydive’. It is a Skydive because you will be freefalling through the air (without the parachute deployed) for several thousand feet; it is in Tandem because you will be harnessed to a professional parachute instructor at all times throughout the descent. This is the only way you can jump from such an altitude without spending thousands of pounds becoming a freefall parachutist. This is literally the chance of a lifetime!
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times
- Jump from at least 10,000 ft – just like the professionals
- Freefall down to 5,000 ft – falling through the air at 120 mph!
- Ride the parachute down to the ground – we teach you how to steer onto the drop zone
- Landing controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove that you have completed a ‘two-mile high’ Tandem Skydive!
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome email & fundraising pack from our events team
- a free t-shirt to wear on the day
- support from our dedicated fundraising & events team to achieve your target
- e-newsletters updating you with news throughout the charity
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the fundraising team on 01494 569 049
Already arranged your own Skydive?
If you have already booked your own skydive and want to fundraise for us, then please contact us to start your fundraising journey, we would love to support you!