We rely solely on the support from you to ensure we can continue providing accessible bereavement support and information to thousands of families each year in various locations across the UK.
- £25 enables us to answer a call from a father unsure how to tell his 6 year old daughter that her mummy is dying
- £60 provides a couple with a support session after their teenage son has died by suicide
- £100 enables us to train a volunteer to help in our children’s support groups
- £130 helps us train a police officer or paramedic to offer support after a sudden death
- £300 enables us to run a group session for parents to share emotions and experiences in a supportive environment, after the death of their baby or child
If you would prefer to send a cheque please make it payable to “Child Bereavement UK”, and send it to:
Child Bereavement UK
Clare Charity Centre
Wycombe Road, Saunderton
Buckinghamshire HP14 4BF
If you would like to donate over the telephone with your credit/debit card please call the Fundraising Dept on 01494 569048.
You can also donate via your mobile phone’s SMS – text CBUK11 £10 to 70070 (£10 is used here as an example, you can insert any amount you choose) to donate to Child Bereavement UK and make a difference today.
Bereaved mother Lucy and daughter Livvy received first-hand support after father Sacha’s death. Since then they have generously donated towards the national helpline, family groups and Young People’s Advisory Groups (YPAG). Here is an account from Lucy and Livvy of how the charity has helped them.