Every day Child Bereavement UK deals with something that many people find too unbearable to contemplate – the untimely deaths of parents and children. Deaths that can shatter lives and leave sheer devastation in their wake.
It’s human nature for us to want to distance ourselves from this as something that happens to other people, but every year child bereavement is experienced by thousands of families in the UK.
Child Bereavement UK helps families to rebuild their lives after bereavement. Please consider supporting Child Bereavement UK and be part of our journey, rebuilding lives together.
- £25 enables us to answer a call from a father unsure how to tell his 6 year old daughter that her mummy is dying
- £60 provides a couple with a support session after their teenage son has died by suicide
- £100 enables us to train a volunteer to help in our children’s support groups
- £130 helps us train a police officer or paramedic to offer support after a sudden death
- £300 enables us to run a group session for parents to share emotions and experiences in a supportive environment, after the death of their baby or child