We can design training tailored to meet the particular needs of your organisation. Our experienced facilitators deliver training to hospices, schools, hospitals, local authorities and other charities UK-wide.
“Thank you for putting on three excellent and very high quality workshops. The standard and quality of presentations and resource materials was outstanding and each facilitator was obviously chosen both for their depth of knowledge and expertise…I believe that we achieved all the anticipated outcomes from the workshops, which were around service development and multi-disciplinary working, and team building, as well as increasing our knowledge base. I have only heard praise from all attendees and have been able to see the results in improved multi-agency working practices and relationships, which will improve our service to the children, young people and families that we work with.”
Examples of training we have delivered previously include:
- sudden death and breaking bad news skills
- volunteer training: working in a service for bereaved children and young people
- the impact of bereavement in the workplace
- the impact of working with families facing and experiencing loss and grief
- a combination of established workshops devised to fit into one day, such as ‘Children, young people – loss, death and grief’ with ‘Creative ways of helping bereaved children and families’
- presentations around bereavement awareness at conferences.
All our training is CPD certified and participants normally receive CPD certificates of attendance.
- Schools: from £725 for a full day (max 20 participants), £495 half day
- Voluntary and public sector: from £990 for a full day (max 20 participants), £600 half day
- Private sector: from £1,500 for a full day (max 20 participants), £800 half day
All costs can be quoted to suit hours required.
*There may be an additional development fee for a highly bespoke workshop and facilitators expenses.
Please call to discuss other options such as after school consultations for a specific incident and presentations at inset days.
Get in touch to discuss your training needs
Please email the training department or call 01494 568926 to talk to us about how we can help your team with your training requirements.