Understanding paediatric post-mortemMay 22, 2018 10:00 am 22/05/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- gain knowledge about different types of post mortem examination
- understand what happens at a paediatric post mortem
- increase confidence in talking to bereaved parents about post mortem examination
- explore the issues around retaining tissue
- get a clearer understanding of the need for consent
- update knowledge of current research projects and Human Tissue Authority guidance.
Who should attend?
For professionals whose work involves helping bereaved families around the time of death, including doctors, nurses, midwives, mortuary and pathology staff, police and coroner’s officers and all those working in a bereavement support role within the NHS.
61-63 London Road
£90. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch. We would like to thank Travelers for kindly providing the training venue for the day.
Book your place
For further information please email the Training Department or call us on 01494 568909.
“I’ve gained communication skills and feel more confident to have honest, informed communication with families.” Course delegate
You can also keep up-to-date with this event by visiting our facebook event page.
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, we can we keep in touch with you, just by email, to give you updates about our upcoming training, special events and conferences. If you wish to receive these please sign-up online.