Suicide – the impact on familiesNovember 16, 2016 10:00 am 16/11/2016
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
To develop a greater understanding of the effects of bereavement by suicide on families and children.
- increase awareness of the particular complications of this type of loss
- develop greater confidence in providing support and communicating with families and children
- gain information regarding suicide facts and the myths and gain a better understanding of those more at risk of attempting suicide
- increase awareness of the effect on us when working with those bereaved by suicide
- explore and develop our self-awareness and support for ourselves
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Who should attend?
This session is suitable for anyone whose work involves supporting those who have experienced this traumatic type of bereavement.
£90, thanks to Slater Gordon for kindly supporting us by providing the training venue. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.
Child Bereavement UK,
Slater Gordon building
58 Mosley Street
Book your place
If you would like to book a place, please either:
If it isn’t possible to book online, or you wish to pay on invoice, please see the options below:
- complete and return our interactive booking form (click to type your details, save the document and email to return)
- complete and return our plain booking form (print, write and scan/email or post return)
For further information please email the Training Department or call us on 01494 568909.
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, please sign-up to our training eNewsletter and we will keep you up to date with relevant training sessions as they come up in your area.