Suicide – the impact on familiesMarch 19, 2018 10:00 am 19/03/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- increase awareness of the particular complications of this type of loss
- develop greater confidence in providing support and communicating with families and children
- gain information regarding suicide facts and the myths and gain a better understanding of those more at risk of attempting suicide
- increase awareness of the effect on us when working with those bereaved by suicide
- explore and develop our self-awareness and support for ourselves
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Who should attend
This session is suitable for anyone whose work involves supporting those who have experienced this traumatic type of bereavement.
Foot Anstey Offices
100 Victoria Street
£90. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch. We would like to thank Foot Anstey for kindly providing the venue for this training date.
Book your place
For further information please email the Training Department or call us on 01494 568909.
“The training helped me to develop an understanding on suicide and the impact felt by those left behind.” Course delegate
You can also keep up-to-date with this event by visiting our facebook event page.
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, we can we keep in touch with you, just by email, to give you updates about our upcoming training, special events and conferences. If you wish to receive these please sign-up online.