Suicide – the impact on familiesJune 14, 2017 10:00 am 14/06/2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
To develop a greater understanding of the effects of bereavement by suicide on families and children.
- increase awareness of the particular complications of this type of loss
- develop greater confidence in providing support and communicating with families and children
- gain information regarding suicide facts and the myths and gain a better understanding of those more at risk of attempting suicide
- increase awareness of the effect on us when working with those bereaved by suicide
- explore and develop our self-awareness and support for ourselves
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Who should attend?
This session is suitable for anyone whose work involves supporting those who have experienced this traumatic type of bereavement.
Child Bereavement UK,
Clare Charity Centre,
£99. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.
Book your place
If you would like to book a place, please either:
If it isn’t possible to book online, or you wish to pay on invoice, please see the options below:
- complete and return our course booking form
For further information please email the Training Department or call us on 01494 568909.
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, we can we keep in touch with you, just by email, to give you updates about our upcoming training, special events and conferences. If you wish to receive these please sign-up online.