7th annual neonatal palliative and end of life care conferenceFebruary 6, 2017 9:00 am 06/02/2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Conference now fully booked.
Maximising high quality care and support for babies, families and healthcare professionals
Venue: Fieldfisher, Riverbank House, 2 Swan Lane, London EC4R 3TT
Booking: This course date is now full, please contact for us for any further information by emailing the Training Department or calling us on 01494 568909.
Designed to be useful for those who work in the health sector, including; midwives, fetal medicine teams, neonatal and paediatric teams or those with a palliative care background with babies and children.
We are working with a range of organisations and professionals to deliver an enlightening programme including the All Party Parliamentary Group on Baby Loss with Antoinette Sandbach MP, Organ Donation Team, Neonatal Transport Team, Hope House Hospice and Claire House Hospice.
- Keynote address – All Party Parliamentary Group on Baby Loss
- Communication and empowering professionals
- Anything is possible – working together to support families and staff
- Learning together – parents and staff project
- Neonatal organ donation – the reality
- Supporting parents – increasing the evidence base
- Developing the neonatal nurse link role
- Parents’ lived experience of the ‘cool’ bedroom in hospices
- Supporting the transfer of infants
- Neonatal bereavement support for families
- Minimally invasive post mortem
- Panel discussion Q&A
“I will take away increased knowledge, as well as validation that we are working well to provide choice and best possible care that we can give at this time whilst striving for continuous improvement.” Previous conference delegate.
Attendees will all receive a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.
Follow #NeoNatal2017 or @cbukhelp on Twitter for the latest updates.
This event is kindly sponsored by: