Considering the impact on healthcare professionals when a child diesMarch 12, 2018 10:00 am 12/03/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- explore and develop self-awareness in relation to loss, grief and bereavement
- update on child death statistics and data
- recognise physical and emotional reactions to grief
- consider what could be put in place for you to feel better supported
- consider ways of taking care of yourself
- take part in a group reflective practice session
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Who should attend?
This is a new workshop for all health professionals whose work brings them into contact with families who are grieving after the death of a child or who may be facing the death of a child.
Slater Gordon offices
58 Mosley Street
The ticket price for this workshop has been reduced by 50% to £45 on remaining places for this day, thanks to generous support from Abigail’s Footsteps. Fees for participants include course materials, a certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch. We would like to thank Slater and Gordon for kindly providing the venue for this training day.
Book your place
For further information please email the Training Department or call us on 01494 568909.
You can also keep up-to-date with this event by visiting our facebook event page.
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, we can we keep in touch with you, just by email, to give you updates about our upcoming training, special events and conferences. If you wish to receive these please sign-up online.