Bereavement awareness for schools and the communityNovember 9, 2016 9:30 am 09/11/2016
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
This course is now fully booked
This is a half-day seminar for those working in schools, the community and voluntary organisations and are being provided with the support of the Scottish Government through CYPFEIF and ALEC Fund Grant.
Aims for the day
- understanding the needs of grieving children and young people
- exploring the impact of bereavement on children and young people
- practical responses
- exploring the local need.
Beveridge Park Hotel
6 Abbotshall Road
If you would like to book a place, please either:
- complete and return our interactive booking form (click to type your details, save the document and email to return)
- complete and return our plain booking form (print, write and scan/email or post return)
If you need any further details, please email the training department or call 01494 568909.
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, please sign-up to our training eNewsletter and we will keep you up to date with relevant training sessions as they come up in your area.