Our training booking terms and conditions:
- In the unlikely event that it is necessary for Child Bereavement UK to cancel a course, notice will be given as soon as possible. Full refunds will be sent to the address on the booking form. Child Bereavement UK is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred by individuals/organisations.
- Courses and workshops – we will accept cancellation of bookings up to 28 days before the course, however a £25 administration fee will be charged. No refund or credit will be given for bookings cancelled less than 28 days before the course or for non-attendance.
- All fees must be paid before the date of the course.
- We reserve the right to change the venue, but alternative venues will be in the local area and appropriate for the purposes of the training.
- Conference booking fees will not be refunded.
- Child Bereavement UK courses and events connected with Child Bereavement UK are photographed for our reference, and to raise awareness of the charity and its activities. The images may appear on our website, in emails, on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram) and in our printed and digital materials, including leaflets and press releases sent to the media. They may also appear in reports that are sent to funding bodies and in other marketing activities not listed here. If you prefer not to appear in photographs taken during this course/event, please speak to a member of Child Bereavement UK staff.