- explore and develop self-awareness in relation to loss
- recognise physical and emotional reactions to loss
- identify the potential impact on a couple’s relationship
- explore women’s and men’s behaviours in grief
- gain an understanding of how to enhance the care and support offered to all members of the grieving family,
- including siblings and grandparents
- relate theories of grief to practices in the workplace
- explore and experience ways to support ourselves and our colleagues
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Who should attend?
For all those whose work brings them into contact with families grieving the death of their child.
“Explore the impact of the death of a child on a family and build your confidence and skills when communicating with and supporting grieving families.”
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, we can we keep in touch with you, just by email, to give you updates about our upcoming training, special events and conferences. If you wish to receive these please sign-up online.