Please vote for our #OneMoreMinute film to be shortlisted for the Charity Film Awards and help highlight the need for children and families to receive bereavement support.
Click here to register your vote now!
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Ben and Marina Fogle become Patrons of Child Bereavement UK
“We are passionate about helping spread the word so that many more families can access the invaluable, professional bereavement support the charity provides.”
> Read Press Release
- RT @SunPeopleFirst: Members of the 'Stop People with a Learning Disability Dying Too Young' Confirm & Challenge Group gave a powerful p… https://t.co/kVW8fM24vd 1h ago
- Our #Cumbria young people are taking over the airwaves for @BBCRadio2 @BBCCiN Takeover Day! Tune in TODAY 1pm-2pm t… https://t.co/PGmg6xkpYu 3h ago
- @ProjectSamDoran @Marriott Thank you for coming, glad you enjoyed it! 19h ago
- 'People need the right communication skills to offer the right support'. Stuart Chappell, Co-Chair of… https://t.co/a7yeNArkk6 21h ago
- 'We have so much in common. Bereavement and grief have no religion': Mohammed Omer, one of the panellists discussin… https://t.co/ZAcMlx3OiS 21h ago
- "We're not special. We're just a family, grieving for a child'. Parents Grace and Jennie talk at our diversity conf… https://t.co/5cjKF4dwTV 1d ago