Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Parenting bereaved children
This film highlights some issues parents/carers face when looking after bereaved children.
> Watch Video
- RT @CBUK_Scot: Thank you so much to @SECGlasgow for allowing us to turn the @TheSSEHydro pink and blue for @BLA_Campaign… https://t.co/yNTXFzW2K3 11h ago
- #WaveOfLight Remembering all babies that have died too soon #BabyLossAwarenessWeek #BLAW2018 https://t.co/vSKu6A5QyE 11h ago
- Deputy Director of Bereavement Support & Education Katie Koehler is delighted to be attending Hampshire Police's… https://t.co/E6xyXIf1Zk 16h ago
- RT @suzsanderson: The @AskUnum Alpine Challengers are done! 3 countries, 3 peaks, 3 days in support of @cbukhelp.… https://t.co/1JqWQtdCfg 18h ago
- @EleanorWroath @edmundmoriarty @RoyalParksHalf @jameswroath WELL DONE @edmundmoriarty and everyone who braved the rain to support! 19h ago
- "Once you start to talk about things it's like the burden is being lifted." @Benfogle and @FogleMarina share their… https://t.co/HB2XWmz0ue 20h ago