100,000th professional trained!
Dr Georgia Ekitzidouhas become the 100,000th professional trained by Child Bereavement UK. Read more…
- Last week @WhiteStuffUK #Henley held their community fundraising initiative #livelovelocal #doingoodstuff. There wa… https://t.co/XtJ1r7W27I 1h ago
- Join us at the beautiful Hardwick Park in Sedgefield #Durham for our last #SnowdropWalk2018 - a special day to reme… https://t.co/kjQDwt2A68 5h ago
- RT @clarebullen1: Thanks to @AboooTheatre for inviting @cbukhelp to tonight’s opening performance #ReplacementChild @hopemilltheatr1 https://t.co/NdRUzmk0OO 8h ago
- It’s @StudentVolWeek #studentvolunteeringweek (Feb 19-25) and we’d like to say a big THANK YOU to Sara! Sara is s… https://t.co/i1A9xoChmb 24h ago
- We are thrilled to be back at the #LetsRock 80s Music Festivals this May to July, with 2 NEW locations in… https://t.co/bWFPy0gQvR 1d ago
- RT @BrianPearce_HW: #February has been an amazing month! Spent a delightful afternoon in #westwycombe park and took part in @cbukhelp S… https://t.co/HZKrZa9lRD 1d ago