Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Parenting bereaved children
Our new film highlights some issues parents/carers face when looking after bereaved children.
> Watch Video
- RT @CBUK_Scot: Following on from @cbukhelp input, @churchscotland National Youth Assembly are now in groups discussing the issues… https://t.co/Ia14dCQoSy 20h ago
- RT @CBUK_Scot: Gayle Taylor from our service at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow is addressing delegates today… https://t.co/gaqg0Md8OU 22h ago
- We wish Femke all the best as she returns to her studies after completing a 6-month internship in the fundraising t… https://t.co/dQxQsFVO0Y 23h ago
- Much appreciated @HowardDonald for donating this auction prize to raise funds for us to support bereaved children a… https://t.co/tgAnAns2TO 2d ago
- .@CoopFuneralcare survey has confirmed that death & dying are subjects many people find difficult to talk about. We… https://t.co/xXiqlPOUm9 2d ago
- *Closing date 20th August* Position: BEREAVEMENT SERVICES TEAM LEAD Based: Queen’s Park #London Salary: £32,500 We… https://t.co/EacNEa6w4F 2d ago