100,000th professional trained!
Dr Georgia Ekitzidouhas become the 100,000th professional trained by Child Bereavement UK. Read more…
- It’s @StudentVolWeek #studentvolunteeringweek (Feb 19-25) and we’d like to say a big THANK YOU to Sara! Sara is s… https://t.co/i1A9xoChmb 11h ago
- We are thrilled to be back at the #LetsRock 80s Music Festivals this May to July, with 2 NEW locations in… https://t.co/bWFPy0gQvR 14h ago
- RT @BrianPearce_HW: #February has been an amazing month! Spent a delightful afternoon in #westwycombe park and took part in @cbukhelp S… https://t.co/HZKrZa9lRD 17h ago
- @SuffSoulSingers @AndiHoppy Hi there, we are delighted to hear about the success of your concert and very grateful… https://t.co/Ke6fUaK4Xm 18h ago
- Early bird booking rate for *Children and young people - loss, death and grief* training in Buckinghamshire on 20 M… https://t.co/OSZccfWAuj 19h ago
- Meet our YPAG Youth Ambassadors! https://t.co/JahuDOSu94 They play an integral role in leading and facilitating se… https://t.co/qKWYgzqMS6 19h ago