Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Parenting bereaved children
Our new film highlights some issues parents/carers face when looking after bereaved children.
> Watch Video
- 'Never did we think that we would be so passionate about fundraising but the satisfaction and personal achievement… https://t.co/AI2hyw8v4Q 4h ago
- RT @HowardDonald: In case you missed it, I’m supporting @taylorlynncorp with her big charity night on 27th Sep in aid of @cbukhelp &… https://t.co/nD7m3I0Gh1 8h ago
- @jaxsbubbles @SimonThomasSky Could you please forward our helpline, 08000288840? We'd be able to offer advice and i… https://t.co/JbTnst4bm5 9h ago
- 'I value life as a result of it…and losing a child 5 weeks from giving birth I think will live with me forever.’… https://t.co/GAvBLDKt3b 10h ago
- Findings of UK’s biggest ever survey into death and bereavement by @CoopFuneralcare: https://t.co/k7bRgA4DKi The m… https://t.co/iYrB1m31VL 1d ago
- RT @CBUK_Scot: Following on from @cbukhelp input, @churchscotland National Youth Assembly are now in groups discussing the issues… https://t.co/Ia14dCQoSy 2d ago