Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
New year new challenges, will you go the extra mile for Child Bereavement UK? Sign up to one of our 2019 fundraising events and make a real difference!
Diversity and inclusion in bereavement support conference
250 professionals from across the UK came to Manchester on 15th November to attend a sell-out conference.
> Read Press Release
- Participate in #Research: https://t.co/SkctD0S330 Are you a parent of a child who died before their 18th birthday a… https://t.co/1GJoVQRM7P 6h ago
- RT @CBUK_Scot: Nightrider Glasgow is a unique cycling event giving you the opportunity to see Glasgow in a new way whilst physical… https://t.co/jnAk1AI9E6 13h ago
- Meet our #LondonMarathon2019 runner Sinead! She'll be taking on the 26-mile challenge for a number of reasons: "… https://t.co/psOdRYiif9 1d ago
- #BabyLossAwarenessWeek 2018 was the most successful Week so far! We saw more Remembrance and #WaveofLight events, r… https://t.co/askRVYJmGE 2d ago
- Sharon and Pete from our East London team (far left) had a great time with the staff at @NewhamHospital introducing… https://t.co/dr4T7ySv2T 3d ago
- We're thrilled to be back at the 2019 #LetsRock 80s music festivals! #Volunteer with us for 4 hours at any location… https://t.co/Wv3dxDmAJM 3d ago