Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
“I called Child Bereavement UK. Immediately we had the lifeline
to make survival possible.”
– Louise, bereaved mother
Help to rebuild lives. Donate today.
- 'Grief Works' is a collection of stories on life, death & surviving based on the work of Founder Patron Julia Samue… https://t.co/WfZZd2PguN 4h ago
- @madmoosey Owain, we salute you! Thank you from all of us @cbukhelp #amazingachievement 19h ago
- RT @madmoosey: For those who have not seen it yet, here is my short film from my recent adventure kindly edited by Runnexplorer https://t.co/eGxNFjvski 19h ago
- RT @goodgrieftrust: Ways to support grieving children call the @cbukhelp help line https://t.co/4tHX42Oarq https://t.co/w6uJUQKRJs 20h ago
- Death of a grandparent is often a child or young person’s first encounter with the loss s of someone important...… https://t.co/xGDPdMCqID 23h ago
- ‘Considering the Impact on Professionals – When a Child Dies’ workshops on 29 Sep (London) & 12 March (Manchester) https://t.co/FX5LzusgkJ 1d ago