Please vote for our #OneMoreMinute film to be shortlisted for the Charity Film Awards and help highlight the need for children and families to receive bereavement support.
Click here to register your vote now!
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Diversity and inclusion in bereavement support conference
250 professionals from across the UK came to Manchester on 15th November to attend a sell-out conference.
> Read Press Release
- We are celebrating Christmas early by offering a discounted registration fee and fundraising pledge for the 2019… https://t.co/uAxjb8i19J 17h ago
- Conversations around death are never easy, especially with the children we love so much. But because death touches… https://t.co/hmSmGJz0Lu 24h ago
- A festive start to December at @jlandpartners High #Wycombe - shoppers were treated to Christmas carols by the Tham… https://t.co/x3nivzWoX2 2d ago
- Are you a highly personable fundraiser with excellent communication and supporter care skills? We are recruiting a… https://t.co/ylL9jR5TmF 2d ago
- If you're in #Cardiff on Saturday 15th December you don't want to miss this! https://t.co/5SpD5VzCR5 3d ago
- 1 week to go until voting closes for the @CharityFilm_ Awards, please help us highlight the need for children and f… https://t.co/Xg7uyY0oYH 3d ago