Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
- Job opening for TRUSTS & GRANTS FUNDRAISER closes tomorrow. Please share if you know someone who'd be interested.… https://t.co/yNVJZgAutE 12h ago
- The @WhittleburyFair is back! 70+ stallholders selling clothing, gifts, toys, china, jewellery, home accessories...… https://t.co/79PNURv5qz 14h ago
- 1 week to go before 'Working with bereaved teenagers' Have you registered for this #training day in #Fife? Sign up:… https://t.co/os7Ob6SvTx 19h ago
- 1 in 10 British adults bereaved as a child said their school was very supportive at the time of their bereavement.… https://t.co/jPLqtxSKJt 1d ago
- Support 4 #Grenfell Community Hub is now fully up and running, open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. For more info >>>… https://t.co/zzvvgJvyiB 2d ago
- RT @SandsUK: Do you work with bereaved parents? Bereavement Care Network is a free online resource created specifically for you:… https://t.co/l8aMhquH2U 2d ago