Please vote for our #OneMoreMinute film to be shortlisted for the Charity Film Awards and help highlight the need for children and families to receive bereavement support.
Click here to register your vote now!
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Diversity and inclusion in bereavement support conference
250 professionals from across the UK came to Manchester on 15th November to attend a sell-out conference.
> Read Press Release
- Thank you to @busybeesuk Coventry Allesley Green and @Barclays for this donation. Nice photo with Hetty the Elephan… https://t.co/gqE3w3Iuix 17 mins ago
- Thanks @stejoneskeys for taking on a 70-mile walk from the Wirral to the Peak District - https://t.co/0G0bZVWjrH "… https://t.co/jpKV0dkzLl 3h ago
- 13 people who have been supported by grief charities after their own bereavement, share how they have struggled, co… https://t.co/a1bqccdha0 7h ago
- We are seeking to recruit a BEREAVEMENT SERVICES PROGRAMME MANAGER to manage and report on projects and ensure mana… https://t.co/LBDzL5yEUV 1d ago
- These friendly soft toy Snowman Pals are perfect little stocking fillers or fun decorations for your home. £7.00 fo… https://t.co/YZFjSJLzkD 1d ago
- Congratulations @SandsUnited on winning Team of the Year at the Pride of Sport Awards https://t.co/IBYRA1Dgco 1d ago