Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Parenting bereaved children
Our new film highlights some issues parents/carers face when looking after bereaved children.
> Watch Video
- RT @CBUK_Scot: We are thrilled to be invited on site to @SSE Glasgow Head Office over the busy lunchtime period to engage with sta… https://t.co/Fwl9bAGgtf 3h ago
- Tickets now available for 'The Abduction from the Seraglio' and 'Die Fledermaus' by @DivaOperaUK, set in the beauti… https://t.co/0Xn9S6f4Ib 5h ago
- Our @CBUK_Scot families had a fab morning at @RyzeUk #Glasgow. Thank you to our volunteers who gave their time to m… https://t.co/HeZ3xKcbv1 22h ago
- RT @GoodGriefProj: Rated 4 Stars **** by Daily Express. ‘An uplifting film’. Special charity screening at Cineworld 6 Sept! The UK roa… https://t.co/wvI6Z9nVOt 1d ago
- The @CBereavementC 2nd national conference: 'Children’s Grief Matters’ in #Newark on Nov 21st. Featuring leading pr… https://t.co/E4N2mFMXjS 1d ago
- #Charity #Ball in #Southampton on 29th September in need of a few #volunteers: 4x to help set up, 9:30am-12:30pm… https://t.co/VgUaW6T9iD 2d ago