Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Parenting bereaved children
Our new film highlights some issues parents/carers face when looking after bereaved children.
> Watch Video
- RT @GBSSupport: If you have had a baby who developed late-onset group B Strep infection (aged 7+ days), please would you help us by… https://t.co/NeSP8lpVoY 19h ago
- We are pleased to announce the next run of our highly evaluated training workshop: 'Understanding traumatic bereave… https://t.co/gOFRzQNXxT 22h ago
- We are pleased to announce our next run of the highly evaluated training workshop: 'Understanding traumatic bereave… https://t.co/M9Ab4jKXVu 22h ago
- @palliativepaws Looking forward to meeting Mum! @CBUK_Scot 23h ago
- #Open #Day 17th July: An opportunity for professionals and families to learn about our service in #Newham and how w… https://t.co/TBati48ucJ 1d ago
- @suzsanderson Well done! Hope the ankle feels better today and you can get lots of rest 1d ago