When someone important in a family has died, Christmas can feel so very different and hard to manage.
Here is some guidance based on what families have told us.
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Diversity and inclusion in bereavement support conference
250 professionals from across the UK came to Manchester on 15th November to attend a sell-out conference.
> Read Press Release
- RT @TheLegacyOfLeo: Tonight’s #BabyLossHour is the last of 2018. Come join in, reflect on the past year of chats and help plan 2019. Al… https://t.co/ADc3aK3WDG 3h ago
- There's only one week to go until #Christmas day! If you're shopping for last minute gifts or putting the final tou… https://t.co/BuCeGRjQUP 7h ago
- @spinmasteruk Our children are absolutely thrilled to receive new toys, thanks so much for these wonderful presents! 8h ago
- Our West London Bereavement Support Practitioner Mark came across this on Victoria Embankment...... https://t.co/xJNOjZGysV 12h ago
- @CVCardiff @stdavidshall @FMNChorus @Velindre @TouchTrust @TyHapusWales We are so grateful and honoured to be one o… https://t.co/mRrseb7FAW 13h ago
- @FriendsOfSMCS @FriarsSquare @Tesco @Tesco2038 They were brilliant! Thank you to everyone for helping us to support… https://t.co/dIGgF08glZ 13h ago