Last year, with your support, we helped more families than ever before. Watch the short, animated film of our 2017-18 Impact Report.
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
2019 Neonatal Conference
A review of the key issues covered in our Neonatal Palliative and End of Life Care Conference.
> Read Press Release
- @sharrond62 @cos_skinclinic Thank you so much for joining us today and supporting our work to rebuild the lives of… https://t.co/BZCVPBzLZ9 5h ago
- “Including parents in the decision-making isn’t the icing on the cake, it is the cake.” Read about the key issues c… https://t.co/Gap3o3mk4m 7h ago
- @HoustonMargaret @robdelaney So sorry to hear of your multiple bereavements Margaret, what an extremely difficult t… https://t.co/UtAI6i9MRt 10h ago
- RT @robdelaney: Hard to post this but I feel a duty to other bereaved parents & siblings. https://t.co/arrjrka9Ee 10h ago
- RT @thismorning: 'He knows that she's died, but I think he thinks that died is a place' @blandsteve and @SimonThomasSky have been f… https://t.co/e5YjbOjCU7 1d ago
- Our @CBUK_Scot team are moving today to lovely new premises! If you'd like to get in touch, phone number and email… https://t.co/d4cOGKa6X2 1d ago