Our thoughts are with those affected by the explosion at Manchester Arena. For support please call our helpline on 0800 02 888 40 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To access our information sheet ‘When a Child Dies – a loss like no other’, please click here.
If you need some support around explaining frightening events to a child, please click below to read this useful guidance:
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
- .@covcampus are conducting research on suicidal behaviour to better understand and try to prevent #suicide -… https://t.co/9k1PJn1MJ7 2h ago
- RT @jennahaddaway: @cbukhelp https://t.co/5fDFd0Z0fc Please share! https://t.co/l6f0tr4Prk 3h ago
- Last 3 places left for @RideLondon, registration closes TOMORROW 12pm. Reduced Deposit £25, Minimum Sponsorship £40… https://t.co/Q5FbbkMaDI 6h ago
- RT @WLewisCordwell: Lots of discussion about experiencing a #Bereavement in the workplace #cbukBradford @cbukhelp @LeedsCC_Help https://t.co/bTTfXTNxch 8h ago
- RT @WLewisCordwell: Shirley Potts & Nicola Clarke opening Bereavement Awareness for Schools & Community #cbukBradford @cbukhelp… https://t.co/jCnrGdErJ1 8h ago
- RT @shirleypotts: And today it's Bradford's Study Day! Raising awareness of bereavement issues #cbukbradford @cbukhelp https://t.co/1N9bZluDZI 8h ago