Please vote for our #OneMoreMinute film to be shortlisted for the Charity Film Awards and help highlight the need for children and families to receive bereavement support.
Click here to register your vote now!
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Diversity and inclusion in bereavement support conference
250 professionals from across the UK came to Manchester on 15th November to attend a sell-out conference.
> Read Press Release
- The @OfficialBigHalf is a new 1-day festival centered around a half #marathon and celebrates the wonderful diversit… https://t.co/h3BrGYGhXb 11h ago
- Much appreciated to customers from @CWBookshop in #Chorleywood who donated 100 books for us to give out to children… https://t.co/bnaYMtJWI4 16h ago
- Thanks @Eastleigh_Col, best wishes to you all for the holidays! https://t.co/FXku0z0JJf 1d ago
- We have a handful of subsidised places left for #studentmidwives at our Neonatal conference in London on 5 Feb - co… https://t.co/1d9i58BgEu 2d ago
- If you have a spare minute, please kindly vote for our #OneMoreMinute film to be shortlisted in the @CharityFilm_ A… https://t.co/KVTz3FkXTn 2d ago
- RT @paulaabramson3: @cbukhelp #trainingteam Christmas lunch ‘a very merry Christmas to one and all’ Ho ho ho.... https://t.co/qDZgrSUw7Z 2d ago