Our online #LiveChat service is now running from 2-4pm every working weekday.
Our confidential #Helpline is open 9am-5pm every working weekday.
Best wishes for the holidays, our offices are now closed and open again on Tuesday 23 April.
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Last year, with your support, we helped more families than ever before. > Watch film
- Our #LiveChat service is now running from 2-4pm every working weekday, visit https://t.co/RaIhGYFCX5. Our confident… https://t.co/qdEkbveKdh 10h ago
- @BidfoodUK @streets2homes @hospicestclare Thank you so much, this will bring joy to the bereaved families we suppor… https://t.co/t4BUQu7IkO 11h ago
- RT @CbukSeb: Huge thanks to our amazing YPAG member Becky and the team at @Gap and other shops at #CheshireOaks who donated over… https://t.co/XrZSanlmyv 14h ago
- We support @NICUMHAW ensuring that parents receive the care and support they need whilst they are on their neonatal… https://t.co/Su0wc6hWaB 17h ago
- RT @CBNtweets: We've launched a survey to find out more about how widowed parents are managing finances, childcare and work & help… https://t.co/KSzPvjX1Kr 1d ago
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Join us @letsrockthemoor #Cookham on Saturday 18 May, in exchange for a 4-hour shift selling wri… https://t.co/c4EHgENci4 2d ago