Please vote for our #OneMoreMinute film to be shortlisted for the Charity Film Awards and help highlight the need for children and families to receive bereavement support.
Click here to register your vote now!
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Ben and Marina Fogle become Patrons of Child Bereavement UK
“We are passionate about helping spread the word so that many more families can access the invaluable, professional bereavement support the charity provides.”
> Read Press Release
- For #ChildrensGriefAwarenessWeek, support children and young people to write memories of the person who died by dow… https://t.co/LLJYb1MkTR 10 mins ago
- 'Little swimmers raise hundreds for Bucks charity... in their PJs' Thanks so much to @PuddletheDuck @PuddleCherwell… https://t.co/tReP1rEGJL 20h ago
- We’re looking for an innovative and experienced DIRECTOR FOR BEREAVEMENT SERVICES DEVELOPMENT to lead our services… https://t.co/jhGjblAU8g 1d ago
- Applauding the work of fantastic teams who work with premature babies and their families. We are proud to offer tra… https://t.co/KQu9499bKn 1d ago
- @GemabrainGemma Hi Gemma, sorry to hear about the difficulty you and your child have been facing this week. Our… https://t.co/ooaNRtJKpi 2d ago
- RT @KathEvans2: It’s wonderful to have @cbukhelp at our @NHSBartsHealth #BHEoLC study day on #ChildBereavement #CYPBartsHealth https://t.co/einIxMM5Ll 2d ago