Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Parenting bereaved children
Our new film highlights some issues parents/carers face when looking after bereaved children.
> Watch Video
- RT @harvinder_bains: Pop by and meet our team @cbukhelp #Open #Day 17th July: An opportunity for professionals and families to learn abo… https://t.co/95deAPb7t0 2h ago
- We have a new training event scheduled in #Glasgow 'Grief and bereavement in schools' 21/03/19. "Extremely useful t… https://t.co/Yf0HpMv3n5 4h ago
- RT @GBSSupport: If you have had a baby who developed late-onset group B Strep infection (aged 7+ days), please would you help us by… https://t.co/NeSP8lpVoY 22h ago
- We are pleased to announce the next run of our highly evaluated training workshop: 'Understanding traumatic bereave… https://t.co/gOFRzQNXxT 1d ago
- We are pleased to announce our next run of the highly evaluated training workshop: 'Understanding traumatic bereave… https://t.co/M9Ab4jKXVu 1d ago
- @palliativepaws Looking forward to meeting Mum! @CBUK_Scot 1d ago