Please vote for our #OneMoreMinute film to be shortlisted for the Charity Film Awards and help highlight the need for children and families to receive bereavement support.
Click here to register your vote now!
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Ben and Marina Fogle become Patrons of Child Bereavement UK
“We are passionate about helping spread the word so that many more families can access the invaluable, professional bereavement support the charity provides.”
> Read Press Release
- Very useful @NHSEngland booklet: When a child dies - A guide for parents and carers https://t.co/A4Bz8kUvPV https://t.co/GN6mMF6cJN 11h ago
- @nickymcdonald1 (please kindly retweet) https://t.co/aOdo0fuwkA 13h ago
- Thrilled to be joined on Thursday's Diversity & inclusion in bereavement support conference by stands from:… https://t.co/lDkQg3W76G 1d ago
- @nhsggcscs Thanks for posting! @CBUK_Scot 2d ago
- Latest update on Parental Bereavement Leave - https://t.co/0EG8O1x9Qj https://t.co/0kswXayL8N 2d ago
- We are fortunate to have been offered a few more #LondonMarathon charity places. Apply now to be part of the countr… https://t.co/qA9RI1bvCJ 2d ago