Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
New year new challenges, will you go the extra mile for Child Bereavement UK? Sign up to one of our 2019 fundraising events and make a real difference!
Diversity and inclusion in bereavement support conference
250 professionals from across the UK came to Manchester on 15th November to attend a sell-out conference.
> Read Press Release
- Join us at @ZoesPlaceMidbro for Stepping Stones - a regular bereavement support group for parents and carers. We wi… https://t.co/chnhtNyyLK 1h ago
- @juliasreading Thanks very much for downloading the app and appreciate your feedback. 21h ago
- Thanks to Matt and colleagues from @AskNationwide #Northampton who braved the biting cold to do a bucket collection… https://t.co/mK1LVBNwr1 21h ago
- Participate in #Research: https://t.co/SkctD0S330 Are you a parent of a child who died before their 18th birthday a… https://t.co/1GJoVQRM7P 2d ago
- RT @CBUK_Scot: Nightrider Glasgow is a unique cycling event giving you the opportunity to see Glasgow in a new way whilst physical… https://t.co/jnAk1AI9E6 2d ago
- Meet our #LondonMarathon2019 runner Sinead! She'll be taking on the 26-mile challenge for a number of reasons: "… https://t.co/psOdRYiif9 3d ago