Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
New year new challenges, will you go the extra mile for Child Bereavement UK? Sign up to one of our 2019 fundraising events and make a real difference!
Diversity and inclusion in bereavement support conference
250 professionals from across the UK came to Manchester on 15th November to attend a sell-out conference.
> Read Press Release
- RT @CBNtweets: New start for the new year? Have a look at our website for jobs in Leeds and Windsor with our members @cbukhelp… https://t.co/j3eltxGfEg 17h ago
- We have only 3 charity spaces remaining for The Vitality Big Half - not just a half marathon but a one-day family-f… https://t.co/pFTn79W8Lm 18h ago
- Patrons Ben and Marina Fogle spoke on @JeremyVineOn5 about the moment they experienced a #stillbirth. They are pass… https://t.co/H7xcUO7ykh 22h ago
- RT @paulaabramson3: With thanks to Birmingham Chambers of Commerce and to @Freddies_wish for supporting this ‘when a twin dies’… https://t.co/fUVSQQTVcl 2d ago
- @FoodMarketingEx @AlexCollisCam Sorry to hear about the death of your brother Vhari, we provide bereavement support… https://t.co/aBSI0Cze8J 2d ago
- Best of luck to Karen and @smillie_yvonne from @busybeesuk taking on the mighty #Everest! "The climb is going to b… https://t.co/LCEhD3TM50 2d ago