Our thoughts are with those affected by the explosion at Manchester Arena. For support please call our helpline on 0800 02 888 40 or email email@example.com
To access our information sheet ‘When a Child Dies – a loss like no other’, please click here.
If you need some support around explaining frightening events to a child, please click below to read this useful guidance:
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
- Congrats to solicitor Daniel from @Fieldfisher on completing the 42km #Paris #Marathon. Thanks to Daniel and his co… https://t.co/2ziFN3ppwK 21h ago
- RT @BowellRuth: Brilliant day @letsrockshrews & we're not done yet! Everyone has been so generous and all in aid of @cbukhelp… https://t.co/K3v9O1Xmxu 2d ago
- RT @BowellRuth: We ❤️ our #volunteers Team @cbukhelp selling raffle tickets & wristbands @letsrockshrews Beautiful weather, beautif… https://t.co/kTR9C7rL6Z 2d ago
- Big thanks to everyone at @TheBirkeyHotel for raising £505 so far this year, keep up the great work! https://t.co/qJalmSgLDK 3d ago
- CBUK is certified by @NHSEngland's Information Standard as a quality provider of health and social care information… https://t.co/666dwyv3aI 3d ago
- RT @miss_herzberg: Please support myself and @CMM7278 https://t.co/vpzqR8Y23b #GreatSouthRun #ChildBereavement #PrayForMancester @cbukhelp 3d ago