Last year, with your support, we helped more families than ever before. Watch the short, animated film of our 2017-18 Impact Report.
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Badger’s Parting Gifts 35th Anniversary Edition
New information sheet for adults using Susan Varley’s much-loved picture book Badger’s Parting Gifts to help children understand and talk about death.
> Read Press Release
- The @nmcnews is shaping the standards for what midwives need to know and be able to do in order to register and pra… https://t.co/97YiJleyOd 13h ago
- Much appreciated to everyone who attended #SnowdropWalk2019 #Lincolnshire and for raising this fantastic amount! We… https://t.co/m6ZygyAHyz 18h ago
- @anamcarafasgadh @odysseus62 @Citril Great photos and memories, thanks so much for your support! 18h ago
- Sunday 24th February: Join us at Hardwick Park for #SnowdropWalk2019 #Durham - snowdrops are available for purchase… https://t.co/xYXpuRtfNd 1d ago
- #Volunteer with us at #LetsRock! This year we have a staggering 15 festivals all over the country and need help for… https://t.co/bPWKlpRD5e 3d ago
- @drkathrynmannix @daisy_ella @timlovejoy @winstonswish So sorry to hear about your loss Daisy, you may find this se… https://t.co/uONJMZCiCd 3d ago