Please vote for our #OneMoreMinute film to be shortlisted for the Charity Film Awards and help highlight the need for children and families to receive bereavement support.
Click here to register your vote now!
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Diversity and inclusion in bereavement support conference
250 professionals from across the UK came to Manchester on 15th November to attend a sell-out conference.
> Read Press Release
- Thanks @Eastleigh_Col, best wishes to you all for the holidays! https://t.co/FXku0z0JJf 8h ago
- We have a handful of subsidised places left for #studentmidwives at our Neonatal conference in London on 5 Feb - co… https://t.co/1d9i58BgEu 13h ago
- If you have a spare minute, please kindly vote for our #OneMoreMinute film to be shortlisted in the @CharityFilm_ A… https://t.co/KVTz3FkXTn 13h ago
- RT @paulaabramson3: @cbukhelp #trainingteam Christmas lunch ‘a very merry Christmas to one and all’ Ho ho ho.... https://t.co/qDZgrSUw7Z 1d ago
- Staff at our #Buckinghamshire head office donned their Christmas jumpers and made a donation to @savechildrenuk for… https://t.co/rim8f1lsQZ 1d ago
- 'My friend lost someone very recently, I don't know what to say so I have been avoiding him...' Founder Patron Juli… https://t.co/wbRSpLx9h1 2d ago