Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
New year new challenges, will you go the extra mile for Child Bereavement UK? Sign up to one of our 2019 fundraising events and make a real difference!
Diversity and inclusion in bereavement support conference
250 professionals from across the UK came to Manchester on 15th November to attend a sell-out conference.
> Read Press Release
- RT @paulaabramson3: With thanks to Birmingham Chambers of Commerce and to @Freddies_wish for supporting this ‘when a twin dies’… https://t.co/fUVSQQTVcl 7h ago
- @FoodMarketingEx @AlexCollisCam Sorry to hear about the death of your brother Vhari, we provide bereavement support… https://t.co/aBSI0Cze8J 10h ago
- Best of luck to Karen and @smillie_yvonne from @busybeesuk taking on the mighty #Everest! "The climb is going to b… https://t.co/LCEhD3TM50 14h ago
- Thanks to Maria and all the team at @SaintsRugby for their help and support on Friday. 18h ago
- Join us at @ZoesPlaceMidbro for Stepping Stones - a regular bereavement support group for parents and carers. We wi… https://t.co/chnhtNyyLK 1d ago
- @juliasreading Thanks very much for downloading the app and appreciate your feedback. 2d ago