Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Parenting bereaved children
Our new film highlights some issues parents/carers face when looking after bereaved children.
> Watch Video
- 'Scottish first as costs scrapped to bury stillborn' article in the @cumnockchron - https://t.co/7WGJBlgQz4 8h ago
- Our #Cumbria team is looking to recruit a Carlisle/Penrith PART-TIME ADMINISTRATOR to handle a wide range of admini… https://t.co/SvsB5DQbaZ 14h ago
- RT @InclusionNorth: Another excellent meeting of the Stop People with a Learning Disability Dying Too Young group. Talking about the li… https://t.co/AY5L2CJxJf 1d ago
- Drop-in sessions last Thursday of the month - come and have an informal and confidential chat with our friendly sup… https://t.co/JykCj60A3q 1d ago
- RT @GoodGriefProj: Delighted to be invited to present at this fantastic event. What a great group of speakers @cbukhelp … https://t.co/YlKkWdgPKh 1d ago
- RT @VolCentre_KandC: It's the last time this year that #OperationCuppa will be at Tavistock Square, so we're spreading that… https://t.co/lm5Vkd3NA6 2d ago