Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
New year new challenges, will you go the extra mile for Child Bereavement UK? Sign up to one of our 2019 fundraising events and make a real difference!
Diversity and inclusion in bereavement support conference
250 professionals from across the UK came to Manchester on 15th November to attend a sell-out conference.
> Read Press Release
- Sharon and Pete from our East London team (far left) had a great time with the staff at @NewhamHospital introducing… https://t.co/dr4T7ySv2T 5h ago
- We're thrilled to be back at the 2019 #LetsRock 80s music festivals! #Volunteer with us for 4 hours at any location… https://t.co/Wv3dxDmAJM 1d ago
- #LoveNeverDiesFilm, a documentary by @GoodGriefProj capturing the stories of families who have been bereaved of a c… https://t.co/3UnGaHmjcQ 2d ago
- @davina_rivers Thank you for contacting us Davina. Could you please provide an email address (better to private mes… https://t.co/HfQr9UyKBF 2d ago
- Thrilled to receive a cheque for £487 from @waitroseandpartners #Chesham! Many thanks to shoppers who nominated us… https://t.co/Bt9UEZD1z8 3d ago
- "I think about Calvin every day." Jason and Susan share the memory of their son who was stillborn at 35 weeks -… https://t.co/ATBGwWObZV 4d ago