Please vote for our #OneMoreMinute film to be shortlisted for the Charity Film Awards and help highlight the need for children and families to receive bereavement support.
Click here to register your vote now!
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Ben and Marina Fogle become Patrons of Child Bereavement UK
“We are passionate about helping spread the word so that many more families can access the invaluable, professional bereavement support the charity provides.”
> Read Press Release
- "We're not special. We're just a family, grieving for a child'. Parents Grace and Jennie talk at our diversity conf… https://t.co/5cjKF4dwTV 2h ago
- What makes us get up when we’ve been knocked down. Kevin Benson @DonnaLouiseUK talking about Journey for Men group… https://t.co/vCeBughaUQ 4h ago
- 'Social taboos & an unwillingness to talk about a child's death leaves many grieving parents feeling rejected and a… https://t.co/2v5qvP6vXL 5h ago
- Grief is exacerbated by the nature of Gypsies and Travellers being very private people with strong moral codes that… https://t.co/LQnLHBMgSg 5h ago
- ‘The loss of a son or daughter is never a natural event and is one that all societies struggle with’ Jane Harris… https://t.co/6Ut176yROK 5h ago
- ‘We need to stand alongside people and help them rediscover their strength and their focus’ Jane Harris… https://t.co/67HkNwzXYi 6h ago