Last year, with your support, we helped more families than ever before. Watch the short, animated film of our 2017-18 Impact Report.
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
2019 Neonatal Conference
A review of the key issues covered in our Neonatal Palliative and End of Life Care Conference.
> Read Press Release
- #FundraisingFriday Meet our runners: Angela will run #LondonMarathon2019 in honour of close friend Sarah who was di… https://t.co/zO5kN6wODv 5h ago
- Thanks @PioneersPost for mentioning the brilliant social enterprise work @HBAcademyGlas does making soup from donat… https://t.co/CM9WRZqJqZ 8h ago
- @sharrond62 @cos_skinclinic Thank you so much for joining us today and supporting our work to rebuild the lives of… https://t.co/BZCVPBzLZ9 1d ago
- “Including parents in the decision-making isn’t the icing on the cake, it is the cake.” Read about the key issues c… https://t.co/Gap3o3mk4m 1d ago
- @HoustonMargaret @robdelaney So sorry to hear of your multiple bereavements Margaret, what an extremely difficult t… https://t.co/UtAI6i9MRt 1d ago
- RT @robdelaney: Hard to post this but I feel a duty to other bereaved parents & siblings. https://t.co/arrjrka9Ee 1d ago