Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
New year new challenges, will you go the extra mile for Child Bereavement UK? Sign up to one of our 2019 fundraising events and make a real difference!
Badger’s Parting Gifts 35th Anniversary Edition
Child Bereavement UK have partnered with publisher Andersen Press to provide information and guidance for adults using Susan Varley’s much-loved picture book Badger’s Parting Gifts to help children understand and talk about death.
> Read Press Release
- We have 2 #SnowdropWalks lined up this Sunday in the beautiful surroundings of @NortonPriory Museum & Garden in Che… https://t.co/vw2vZOKvFi 5h ago
- RT @clarebullen1: An early start for @cbukhelp Young People’s Advisory Group #cheshire on their way to #Derry to meet young people fr… https://t.co/zPfNeI0E8F 9h ago
- RT @CBUK_Scot: Really timely to get together for our Scotland Away Day in the Glasgow office of @irwinmitchell, we have 4 new memb… https://t.co/EolMcTyKII 1d ago
- @daughterette Sorry to hear about your eldest, he will always be your son/their brother. This can be difficult and… https://t.co/vuG6NkrOEW 1d ago
- ACTIVE GRIEF WEEKEND is a residential retreat held by @GoodGriefProj designed to help bereaved parents and adult si… https://t.co/Gvqa180W6j 1d ago
- RT @jimmyash17: On April 28th I’ll be running in the London Marathon and raising money for @cbukhelp. If you can spare a few £’a th… https://t.co/4Qwm76EVBV 1d ago