- gain further understanding of how children and young people grieve
- understand the impact of family breakdown as a result of death or sudden death
- explore therapeutic approaches in bereavement and separated or fractured family systems
- consider ways of supporting children who move into temporary or permanent care
- explore how to communicate in a multi-agency framework and promote joint working.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all professionals who work with and/or offer therapeutic services to bereaved children and young people in the course of their work, whether in the statutory or voluntary sector.
“The day has enabled me to work with more empathy and understanding of the difficulties facing fractured families.” Course delegate
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, we can we keep in touch with you, just by email, to give you updates about our upcoming training, special events and conferences. If you wish to receive these please sign-up online.