- explore the world of the teenager and develop a deeper understanding of the struggles teenagers face
- gain an understanding of the theories of loss and mourning in relation to teenagers
- recognise the diverse needs of bereaved teenagers
- explore our own experiences of loss and how it impacts on us when we observe the grief of others
- identify ways to encourage emotional literacy in adolescents
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Who should attend?
This training is for all professionals who come into contact with bereaved teenagers in the course of their work, whether in the statutory or voluntary sector.
“I hope to carry the information gathered into my job working with teenagers.”
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, we can we keep in touch with you, just by email, to give you updates about our upcoming training, special events and conferences. If you wish to receive these please sign-up online.