Working with children and young people in fractured familiesFebruary 28, 2017 10:00 am 28/02/2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An interactive workshop which aims to offer practical guidance to professionals working with children and young people who experience bereavement within the context of separated or fractured family systems.
- gain further understanding of how children and young people grieve
- understand the impact of family breakdown as a result of death or sudden death
- explore therapeutic approaches in bereavement and separated or fractured family systems
- consider ways of supporting children who move into temporary or permanent care
- explore how to communicate in a multi-agency framework and promote joint working.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all professionals who work with and/or offer therapeutic services to bereaved children and young people in the course of their work, whether in the statutory or voluntary sector.
Clare Charity Centre
£120. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch.
Book your place
If you would like to book a place, please either:
If it isn’t possible to book online, or you wish to pay on invoice, please see the options below:
- complete and return our course booking form
For further information please email the Training Department or call us on 01494 568909.
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, please sign-up to our training eNewsletter and we will keep you up to date with relevant training sessions as they come up in your area.