Our training booking terms and conditions:
- In the unlikely event that it is necessary for Child Bereavement UK to cancel a course, notice will be given as soon as possible. Full refunds will be sent to the address on the booking form. Child Bereavement UK is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred by individuals/organisations.
- Courses and workshops – we will accept cancellation of bookings up to 28 days before the course, however a £25 administration fee will be charged. No refund or credit will be given for bookings cancelled less than 28 days before the course or for non-attendance.
- All fees must be paid before the date of the course.
- We reserve the right to change the venue, but alternative venues will be in the local area and appropriate for the purposes of the training.
- Conference booking fees will not be refunded.