Develop your skills as an experienced facilitator in challenging situations, self-awareness, group dynamics, empathy and intuition when leading bereavement groups.
The course is highly experiential and draws on participants’ own experiences. Participants will have the chance to facilitate or co-facilitate within the supportive environment of the course and will receive constructive feedback.
- review your experiences as facilitators, celebrate your achievements, share any challenges you may have encountered, and consolidate the learning from these experiences
- learn how to deal with issues you bring to the day
- further develop your facilitation skills by co-facilitating a discussion around a topic of general interest and receiving feedback
- recognise the impact of group dynamics on the facilitator and how to work with these effectively
- explore the importance of boundaries both for facilitators and the groups you facilitate
- recognise the importance of self support and identify ways to enable this to happen.
Who should attend?
Experienced facilitators leading groups of any size around bereavement.
“The course gave me a new experience which is highly important in the bereavement field.” Course delegate
If you are interested in attending this type of training but can’t attend these sessions, we can we keep in touch with you, just by email, to give you updates about our upcoming training, special events and conferences. If you wish to receive these please sign-up online.