*NEW 2016 Impact Report*
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
- RT @CVCardiff: 3 Days to Go! Have you got your tickets yet? BOOK NOW! https://t.co/tiVGFNJJC2 @stdavidshall Fundraising for… https://t.co/ajLATjpkIN 5h ago
- Memory stars being placed on the tree at Albins Christmas Memorial Service in South East London #remembrance https://t.co/o6NqQ7pHt4 20h ago
- Registration is now open for #NEONATAL #PALLIATIVE & #ENDOFLIFE Conference! 6th February 2017, #London… https://t.co/qAIgE6D4k0 20h ago
- Hundreds of people at the wonderful Albins Christmas Memorial Service remembering family members who have died https://t.co/NsUmPRdxfw 21h ago
- Our management team are honoured to attend tonight's memorial service and to remember our late patron Barry Albin-D… https://t.co/Jy9B48xZO6 22h ago
- #DonutDay Raising awareness of child bereavement in memory of little Freddie @Freddies_wish (sorry all the real do… https://t.co/HYZLHkMELd 23h ago