Antoinette Sandbach MP was the keynote speaker at the 7th Annual Neonatal Conference. In our speaker interview she provides an overview of the All Party Parliamentary Group for Baby Loss.
- Huge applause to Paula & Martin for completing the @LondonMarathon. “Every mile we said Happy Birthday to Chloe....… https://t.co/S8gedCqNoM 7h ago
- @yorksvelotours @TheCommuteYorks Fantastic! Thanks so much! 8h ago
- RT @yorksvelotours: Just to let folks know that last Saturday's ride with @TheCommuteYorks raised £175 for Child Bereavement UK… https://t.co/EOtPU2hsTt 8h ago
- Thanks to all who attended our 'When a child dies - supporting parents & families' workshop - great to meet you all… https://t.co/1hte5z3Ylt 9h ago
- RT @HaltonBC: Mayor's Easter event raises £600 for his chosen charities @cbukhelp https://t.co/EsQN3LLolC https://t.co/FTdSSZ3m8G 12h ago
- Teenage guide to coping with bereavement: https://t.co/sXlgAacVLY Each section addresses different aspects of a you… https://t.co/b33bgDcMjb 12h ago