Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
- Still some places left: 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' by @DivaOperaUK 7:30pm, 9th December Tickets £35 in aid of… https://t.co/R2AE5IkNTH 1h ago
- Hiring: REGIONAL FUNDRAISING & COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (part time) #London *Deadline: December 11th* Apply:… https://t.co/8MWPGkFwBv 5h ago
- We'll be collecting tomorrow 9am-5pm at #Runcorn Train Station, come & say hello to the team or help with collectin… https://t.co/IFxN6uUzgb 9h ago
- Free info sheet - Children at school with a life limiting/threatening illness: guidance for healthcare professional… https://t.co/9p0uzM55IW 1d ago
- This month's #bereavement #training courses: #COUNTYARMAGH - #SEN #BUCKINGHAMSHIRE - #Suicide #GLASGOW -… https://t.co/kuI1nDVaek 1d ago
- Santa's sleigh is coming to #Amersham Dec 5th! Parade starts 7pm. Thanks to @AmershamRT @AmershamSanta for donating… https://t.co/gjGX3xbrpm 1d ago